Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Summer Paisley





|| Skirt, Earrings, and Sunglasses - Forever 21 | Gathered Top  - H&M | Long Purple Crystal Necklace and Hammered Gold Bracelet  - Arden B | Elephant Ring - Sam Moon | Shoes - Urban Originals ||



This was shot before I cut my hair a few weeks ago. I always thought my waist length hair was really girly and sexy but the upkeep is quite strenuous...So, I may be slightly exaggerating but I will say my new hair cut is a lot easier to maintain and requires a lot less conditioner. Can't wait to show you but for now enjoy one of my last outfits with long hair.


Although you would never know by a picture, I always like to pair an outfit with a fragrance whether it's a body mist or Eau de Parfum . Right now, I am totally loving Balenciaga Florabotanica. I think it's a unique blend of floral and fresh with carnation and mint as some of the top notes. Its last all day for me but it's not too strong. (I prefer fragrances that stay close to the skin.) I must confess I am also a "fragrance addict." I'm curious, what do you wear in the summer? Please comment below. I would love some suggestions!


                                         -XOXO

                                          JLA

No comments:

Post a Comment